Midland Green Roof Maintenance
CALL US NOW ON 01604 790773 TO ORGANISE YOUR NO OBLIGATION QUOTE.
What we do...
The Green Roof Maintenance Company create bespoke maintenance programmes for each Green Roof that we survey and tailor each visit according to what each Green Roof requires.
Our care programmes consist of:
- Hand removal of all invasive species
- Moss treatment where appropriate
- Clearing of gravel margins
- Fertilisation of Sedum using low nitrate Spring or Autumn grade fertilisers
- Inspection of visible waterproofing
- Inspection of gutters and outlets
- Replacement of any areas of dead sedum (subject to further quotation)
All maintenance is carried out bi-annually in the Spring and Autumn by our fully certified operatives.
All operatives are fully qualified and insured to work at height, spray hazardous chemicals and operate with Mansafe systems.
We also install fully automated irrigation systems catering for Green Roofs of all sizes.
Why care for your green roof?
Why care for your green roof.
Green Roofs can be a very large initial investment on any building so taking the right care of them is paramount. Without the proper care and attention you can expect a Green Roof to be taken over by invasive plant species, which will result in the reduction of:
- Extension of Waterproofing Life Expectancy
- Rainwater Management
- Noise Reduction
- Habitat for Wildlife
- Reduction of Urban Heat Island Effect
**Without a maintenance programme in place for your Green Roof most Waterproofing Manufacturer Guarantees will become invalid.**